Hello Lovelies, Meet Daniella of Dress, Design, Decor here to share her favorite things with us. I love how she created a color coordinated fall line up!
Daniella - Ontario, Canada - Graphic Designer
1. First off, my ... I can't live without this one, and not just because i'm a graphic designer. My life is on here! In a fire i'd save Miley (my siamese kitty) and my ... just saying... :)
2. Paris Vogue and a Starbucks latté... ok that's 2 in 1, but they're better together, especially tucked away in a quiet corner of a bookstore somewhere. Paris VOGUE is my little slice of the french life each month... even if I can't actually read the articles. I'm considering learning the language just for this purpose.
3. Kérastase In-Salon Treatments... Have you heard of this before? It's an in-salon deep conditioning treatment for your hair. You sit in a massaging chair, in a darkened room, while a hairstylist massages the treatment in for a half hour... it is sooo worth it and my hair was super soft after. You can find a salon near you on their site.
4. Diptyque Candles... Parisian made and they burn forever - evenly too. My favourite so far is Lilac... fills the whole room with fragrance. I love the soothing, floral smell. You can buy them online from C.O. Bigelow, but I got mine from Noor in Toronto.
5. Books by the publisher Ryland, Peters & Small... Every book by this publisher is gorgeous - no joke. From decor to detoxing, recipes and crafts, every book has the most amazing accompanying photography. Sometimes I scan the bookshelves for the publisher logo, as opposed to paying attention to what the topic is, just to stumble across some new eye candy. Try it, you won't be disappointed. (They also have stationery products using the same photography.)
Thanks so much Heather for having me participate!